The After School Program Experience
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS IN CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
If your child is registered in an After School Program at any Windsor Essex Catholic District School Board location, we have rescheduled your child's program!
Programs will now begin the week of November 28, 2016 and continue to the week before Christmas break (4 classes). Immediately following Christmas break, we will continue the program for two additional weeks, for a total of 6 classes. Thank you for your patience while we have worked to bring you the best in Mad Science programming!
Looking to spark imaginative learning after school?
We spark imaginative learning when school is out in 2016-2017! Register on-line now through our secure portal!
Sources of Forces!
Mad Science after-school programs offer children a chance to see just how cool science can be! Programs available in 6-week standard and 4-week express formats.
Sources of Forces take-homes
(left to right): Fantastic Fliers
- Sky Hawk Foam Plane, Science of Magic
- Curious Cube, Under Pressure
- Air Blaster, Fun-damental Forces
- Gravity Game, Super Structures
(6 week program only) - Bridge Basics, Che-Mystery
(6 week program only) - Dynamic Dish. A Mad Science After School Program t-shirt is also included with the 6-week program (not shown).
Mad Science After-School Programs
- are hands-on and inquiry-based.
- complement provincial science curriculum standards.
- are led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors.
- follow professional lesson plans.
- use unique equipment and original materials.
- are age-appropriate and loved by children.
- offer schools, community and day care centres great value.
- are easy to plan and hassle-free to run.